| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seoul in May is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 91.8mm (3.6in) of liquid precipitates during on average 7 days.
- In May the blue above Seoul is moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:17 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:10.
- There are approximately 5:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seoul May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Seoul, South Korea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Seoul:
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) NNE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 77.1 kms (47.9 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 170.6 kms (106 miles) E
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Taejon, North Korea - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) SSE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SSE
- Pohang, North Korea - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) SE
- Busan, South Korea - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) SE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) SSE
- Izuhara, Japan - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) SSE