| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seoul in July is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is damp with rain every now and then. A significant 369.4mm (14.5in) of water is released across on average 14 days.
- In July the skies in Seoul are fair having an average of a moderate 5:46 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:28.
- There are approximately 8:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Seoul July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Seoul, South Korea
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Seoul:
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) NNE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 77.1 kms (47.9 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 170.6 kms (106 miles) E
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Taejon, North Korea - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) SSE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SSE
- Pohang, North Korea - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) SE
- Busan, South Korea - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) SE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) SSE
- Izuhara, Japan - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) SSE