Climate of Seoul, South Korea Average Weather
- Seoul, south korea, 37°34'N, 126°57'E, 87 m (286 ft)
- Seoul has a humid continental climate with severe, dry winters, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dwa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Seoul is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.8 degrees Celsius (53.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1370.5 mm (54 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2428 hours.
- If Seoul were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) NNE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 77.1 kms (47.9 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 170.6 kms (106 miles) E
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) E
- Taejon, North Korea - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) SSE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SSE
- Pohang, North Korea - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) SE
- Busan, South Korea - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) SE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) SSE
- Izuhara, Japan - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) SSE